Book your appointment
Non-Surgical Nose Job in Notting Hill, Harley Street, Mayfair and Marylebone
Non-surgical nose reshaping, also known as “nose filler” or a “non-surgical nose job” is achieved using dermal filler.
This treatment is carried out by our experienced cosmetic doctor Dr Najia Shaikh. Treatment is quick and requires minimum recovery time.
HOW DOES THE TREATMENT WORK
Dermal filler is a gel-like substance that is injected beneath the skin at predetermined points in order to achieve the shape the client is after. In many cases, it is used to add volume around a “dorsal hump” at the bridge of the nose and create a straight profile in the nose.
Dermal filler nose is an advanced dermal filler treatment and is considered a higher-risk area than dermal filler elsewhere on the face, our doctor has experience in offering this treatment.
We most commonly perform this treatment on clients who:
- Want a subtle correction to the nose
- Do not want to undergo surgery
- Prefer instant results with little downtime
- Have a flat nose bridge that requires building up (commonest presentation among our Southeast Asian and oriental clients)
- Have a ‘hooked’ nose
- Have a small bump they would like to correct
- Having a small nose requires building up
- Want a more defined nose with a raised nasal tip
Frequently Asked Questions
A non-surgical nose job may be used to:
- Augment a flat nasal bridge
- Recontour the nasal tip
- Reshape the fleshy portion of the nasal septum
- Fill a depression along the side of your nose
- Recontour a bumpy nose